Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

What is means to be successful

 What have you been successful in this past year, 2017? It could be in school, in sports, in church, a big or small achievement. Explain how and why you were successful and what it meant to you.

This year of 2017 i have been successful in Social Studies because i find the tasks easy to complete and easy to study about. I haven't received my scores for Social Studies but i know i have done good because i had faith in myself and faith in Jesus. In church i have succeeded in my exams and i have accomplished 1st place of C.I.C.C. Also in sports i received great achievements. I sometimes get R.I.S.E cards from my dean because i have showed and represented R.I.S.E as a Tamaki College Student. I have successfully been through water baptism and i am proud to be one with God because now i am officially connected with him and i am blessed to be his son. I have won lots of achievements this year and i am proud of every achievement i receive. I am proud and my family is proud aswell because they supported me everyday to do good in school, to unlock my dreams.

Just a quick shout out to a girl ~Moana~ because before our Tamaki College end of year for year 9 exams began, i was stressed out and was not confident in myself. But Moana supported me, encouraged me, motivated me and helped me to gain the confidence to do good and i just want to say thank you.

Thank you to everyone who helped me become a successful student !!

1 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Bruno,
My name is Patricia Santos and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey.
I enjoyed this post. I can see that you are a humble and dedicate student. It was lovely to read how you acknowledge the help you got from Moana and the support of your family. Keep up with your great work!
I can't wait to see your posts regarding to the Summer Learning Journey.
You will find that the activities are fun and highly engaging! Go to the link below and give it a go!
https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

Kia Kaha,

Patricia

Post a Comment